Monday, March 14, 2005

What A Load Of Bull

Heather, my friend and co-worker, told me her dog, Abbey, (mine's Abby with no 'e') was lonely and asked if maybe Dooley might like to meet her. Dools, if you're reading, see below for her photo. She's quite a looker.

I think I need to call El Acapulco and ask them what they put in my fiesta salad last night. It tasted fine, and I felt okay, but last night I had to strangest dream. I never remember my dreams until something triggers my memory during the day. Today it was seeing the UPS van outside my window in front of my dest at work. Then I remembered my dream: I was busy cleaning my house and I heard someone knocking at my door. By the time I got to the door, I could see the UPS van driving away. I looked down and there was a packing slip on the step. I picked it up and it had my name on it and it said "1 Bull," and some dollar amount. I don't remember the amount. I looked out onto my front yard and there was a huge, black bull standing in my yard. He had two enormous white horns and he was huge! The biggest, scariest-looking bull I'd ever seen. He was quite docile, however, and appeared to be drugged. Of course he was drugged. How else would the UPS driver have been able to handle him? And who sends a bull by UPS? And what is he doing in MY YARD?? He just stood there in my yard. Cars were driving by and I was standing on my front porch , trying to process this in my head. Then my neighbor stuck her cigarette-smoking head out of her door and said there was someone here I needed to see. A fellow in a Coca Cola uniform came out of her house in walked over to my yard with a clipboard in his hand and told me that there was a mistake and he was actually supposed to be getting the bull and not me. I was so relieved. I told him to take the bull but be sure to pull him using the rope that was attached to a leash around his neck. He took the bull out of my yard and started walking down the street. I went inside and closed the front door and then I woke up. I wonder what Coca Cola wanted with a bull?

Love you guys very much,
Vanessa

No comments: