Tuesday, March 08, 2005

All These Birthdays!

I cannot believe the difference in Abby's appearance before and after being groomed. (See photos below.) I am such a terrible mother to let her get soooo shaggy before I take her to the beauty shop. She really smells good right now. That won't last. She'll comb the backyard tomorrow for something stinky to wallow in. She does it every time. She's wiped out right now from missing her four-hour morning nap today. Yup, that's her you hear snoring. Just like her great aunt Linda.

Tomorrow is Tylonia's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TY!!!! Hope you have a great one! I hope Jada and Meany Face are good girls for you tomorrow for your day!

It's also my brother, Don's birthday. So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DON!!! I love you very much. You are truly a good brother and a good friend, and I'm very lucky to have you. Thanks for everything you do for me. I told everyone in your department at school that it's your birthday, so expect lots of attention today. Awww, you're welcome, really.

As you all know if you'd been keeping up with Aunt Vanessa, I had surgery last Monday. Before my surgery I had a CT of my abdomen. I'm lying there under the CT machine, a little nervous since I'd never had one of those tests before, and the really sweet girl who was performing the test told me that there was a recording that would play and tell me when to breathe and when to hold my breath. So I'm being moved under the scanner, and this recording comes on that says, "Tayke uh deeeep brayeth and hold eet." Well, it was almost impossible not to start laughing. I couldn't believe my ears. Then, it says, "Breathe ayout an continooo tah braythe." Only in Arkansas would the CT scan have a Southern accent. I wonder if my insurance will pay extra for the entertainment. Or should I say extry.

That's all for now, guys. Love to you all.
Vanessa

No comments: