Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Blake: "Call me butter, 'cause I'm on a roll today!"

My internet at home is down. It's DSL through SBC and when I talked to the geeks there, they told me that they only had ONE technician covering this area and Poplar Bluff. PB is in Missouri. What's up with that? I have to wait until Friday to get it repaired. Yes, I'm steamed, but hey, whadda ya gonna do? (Love those Italians.)

It seems that Blake is feeling a little left out because I haven't mentioned him in a few days. You'd think he was 9 years old. Oh, wait, he's a man. What was I thinking. (Hopefully the next time I see him in his Hawaiian shirt I'll have my camera handy, because it's a doozie!!) Here are some funnies he sent me last night:

Some terms to describe someone who is, well not all there...
~ A few clowns short of a circus.
~ A few peas short of a casserole.
~ Gates are down, the lights are flashing, but the train isn't coming.
~ The wheel's spinning, but the hamster's dead.
~ Fell out of the family tree
~ A few feathers short of a whole duck.
~ The cheese slid off his cracker.
~ Couldn't pour water out of a boot with instructions on the heel. (Love it!)
~ An intellect rivaled only by garden tools.
~ As smart as bait.
~ Chimney's clogged.
~ Forgot to pay his brain bill.
~ His sewing machine's out of thread.
~ Slinky's kinked.
~ Surfing in Nebraska.
~ Too much yardage between the goal posts.
~ Big like ox; smart like tractor.
~ Not wound too tight.
~ Shirt size: large. Cap size: small.
~ Room temperature IQ.
~ Missing a hard-drive.
~ Doesn't have two wits to bat together.
~ A few Pinata's short of a fiesta.
~ Butter slipped off the noodles.
~ Not firing on all thrusters. (No idea what this one means.)
~ Three dots short of an ink-blot test.
~ Forgot to use a surge protector.
~ The mental agility of a used soap dish.

So, apologies to Emily if I don't get any more posted today. Hopefully the internet trouble will be over by Friday.

Love to you all,
Vanessa

No comments: