Monday, March 07, 2005

Only Four More Days Until Friday

What a long day. My first day back at work since surgery last Monday, and I also had class tonight from 5 until 8, so I'm pooped. I'm auditing a Renaissance Lit class on Monday nights, and I missed last week, and next week is Spring Break, so I had to go tonight although I really wanted to come home and rest. I'm giving myself this week and that's it. It's going to be back to normal or else. I was pleasantly surprised when I got to work this morning that my desk wasn't piled high with paperwork. Thanks, co-workers!

My apologies to Beverly's "Baby" - the standard poodle. It seems that she felt slighted after I published Suzi's adorable photo, and she insisted that Beverly send me her photo to publish. Well, Baby, I tried, but it wasn't a JPEG so it wouldn't publish. I'm sorry!! You are truly a beautiful woman (she doesn't know she's a you-know-what, guys) and I wish I could show everyone your gorgeous self on my website. Ask your mom to send me a JPEG pic and I'll try to redeem myself.

My sister-in-law, Dawn, Emily's and Reece's mom, has a birthday tomorrow. So, Happy Birthday, Dawn! I hope you have a good day and Dave takes you out for a nice dinner tomorrow night. I'll look you up after work tomorrow to wish you a Happy B'day in person!

Friends and Family: send me some jokes. Or some gossip. Or make something up. I don't care, just WRITE ME.

Hi, Emily. I love you so so so so much.

Love you all, but I'm too tired to write any more tonight. Check back with me tomorrow.
Vanessa

No comments: