Monday, March 21, 2005

Vietnam Wall Photos

The photos following this entry were taken yesterday at the Traveling Vietnam Wall Exhibit. I couldn't get them to download from my photo host last night. I just wanted to clarify where they came from in case you guys haven't read my Sunday post.

I just got a call from Angela and she is going to France to teach for a year! It's official, she's going in August. Congratulations, Ange! I'm very happy for you. You are going to have such a good time living in Paris. I am definitely coming to see you while you're there.

More later.
Love,
Vanessa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am coming with you to visit Angela in Paris, because it definitely wouldn't be fair if you got to go to a different country as FUN as Paris and London are, especially 2 times in one year!!!I really couldn't care less about missing school, so when you think about going to Paris, book a flight for TWO!!!!!Call me when you get this because I want to talk to you about the Memphis trip, because I wasn't very social when we called last night;I was completely pooped!!!Dooley is very glad to be home, and his new bone gives him the burps. I'll tell more,if you call me!!!Love ya love ya!!!Bye!!!PS:I'll ask Mom if we can come visit you today.Bye!!!!:)

Anonymous said...

I am coming with you to visit Angela in Paris, because it definitely wouldn't be fair if you got to go to 2 different countries as FUN as Paris and London are, especially 2 times in one year!!!I really couldn't care less about missing school, so when you think about going to Paris, book a flight for TWO!!!!!Call me when you get this because I want to talk to you about the Memphis trip, because I wasn't very social when we called last night;I was completely pooped!!!Dooley is very glad to be home, and his new bone gives him the burps. I'll tell more,if you call me!!!Love ya love ya!!!Bye!!!PS:I'll ask Mom if we can come visit you today.Bye!!!!:)