Sunday, March 06, 2005

Hilary Swank Deserves That Oscar

Good morning you guys! It's earlier than I planned to wake up, but Abby was prancing around at 6:30 wanting to go out, so I got up to let her out and started thinking about how good that first cup of coffee was going to be, so now I'm up for the day.

If you haven't read my blog for a few days, scroll down and take a look at the photos of Emily and Reece.

Linda and I were planning to go see "The Aviator" last night, but we finished our dinner earlier than expected and made it to the movie in time to see "Million Dollar Baby." I am so glad we saw it. It's a great movie. It isn't a "Female Rocky" as I've heard, but much more than that. It's about the relationship between Swank's character and Clint Eastwood's character. It is so, so, so good. Go see it. And, don't ask anyone to tell you anything about it, unless you enjoy disappointing yourself.

I told you I'd give you a dinner review, too. I had Chicken Florentine, and it was a chicken breast cooked with artichoke and spinach on top of a bed of linguini. I had the veggie medley (broccoli, carrots, squash) with it and of course a roll with butter and coffee and water. It was good, nothing special. Linda's shrimp and pasta looked good, but she said it had too much pepper on it. I'm sure I would have loved it. The spicier the better for me. What was really good last night was the Jumbo Bag of Peanut M&M's I devoured during the movie. I actually could eat a pound of those suckers easily if I had them in front of me.

Hope you all are having a good weekend. I'm meeting Angela for coffee this afternoon, but that's all I'm planning for the day. I have to finish The DaVinci Code. I only have about 30 pages to go, so I'm doing that in a few minutes. Tomorrow is going back to work day! Although I like my job, I dread it. There will be all sorts of crap piled up on my desk that they could have taken care of themselves while I was home recuperating! That drives me nuts when I walk in and find all that stuff piled on my desk. So, really I can't wait to get tomorrow over.

Write me and tell me what's going on with you. How many times must I say that before you'll actually do it?

Much love to all,
Vanessa

No comments: