Thursday, March 17, 2005

May the road rise up to meet ye......

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!
Someone had the nerve to tell me I wasn't wearing any green today. Excuse me? I have been wearing my Shamrock charm bracelet for the past week! I'm Irish and that's all there is to it. This website is GREEN for a reason!

Blake sent me another joke and I edited it a little to make it holiday-appropriate. I am thrilled at all the comments I've been receiving, but Blake tells me that the only reason he comments is because he doesn't want to get hurt. All I can say is that my threats are working. Keep that in mind my dear friends.

Blake writes:
An Irishman walks into a pub with a giraffe and they proceed to get blitzed. The giraffe drinks so much it passes out on the floor. The Irishman gets up and heads for the door to leave when the bartender yells, "Hey! You can't leave that lyin' there!" The extremely drunk Irishman replies, "That's not a lion! It's a giraffe."

HAVE A GOOD DAY, LASSIES AND LADS!

Love,
Vanessa

No comments: