Monday, March 21, 2005

Letterman only does ten.

The idea of a blog is simply to be able to express oneself however one wants. I do want my family and friends to read and I love it when you mention a particular passage to me that you've read and enjoyed. If you don't enjoy it, tell me that, too. I sort of like to argue. Many blogs I read have included a "Top 100 Things About Me" section. I thought that would be fun, especially (it's not exspecially, so do not pronounce it that way, and while I'm on the subject, it it HEIGHT, not heighth - pronounce it with a hard "T" at the end, NOT a "th")...okay, now where was I? Oh yeah, especially since I'm a listmaker. So, here's the first installment of my "Top 100 Things About Vanessa." Feel free to comment or to send me some of yours, and I'll post them.

1. I absolutely love peanut butter.
2. Easter is my favorite holiday.
3. I like it when the time changes and it gets dark at 5pm.
4. I can’t decide if I’m a dog person or a cat person.
5. I cry every time I watch "The Sound of Music."
6. I hate getting bills in the mail.
7. I prefer e-mailing someone instead of calling them, especially someone I don’t know.
8. Coffee is the greatest thing on this planet.
9. My niece and nephew are perfect.
10. My dog likes to eat my snotty kleenex.
11. I know it’s bad for you, so I don’t do it, but really miss it: getting a tan.
12. When I turn 75, I plan to resume smoking.
13. You will never see me in sandals without polish on my toenails.
14. I can keep a bottle of vodka for a year and never touch it, but a box of Samoas gets eaten in 15 minutes flat.
15. I love flowers.
16. I will spend my last dollars on a book.
17. Katharine Hepburn is my idol.
18. I don’t like to wear dresses. (See #17.)
19. I wear makeup everyday, but I hate putting it on every stinking morning.
20. I love taking taxis.

I'll post the next insallment when I feel like it.

Love to all,
Vanessa

No comments: