Wednesday, March 09, 2005

For crying out loud, what was with the weather in Jonesboro today? It was not too cold and cloudy early this morning, and by 10:00 it was snowing, then I actually had to wear my sunglasses on the way home from work tonight. If Luann is reading, my fab cousin from Austin, Luann you just don't know what you're missing not living here.

DON, I hope you had a good day on your birthday!!! I heard that someone decorated your office door? That is sooooo sweet. I know you were thrilled to find that this morning, Bro.
I also heard that Melody made you a deeeelish dessert with pudding, and bananas, and pineapples, and whipped cream, and chocolate. Oh my. Save me some. That Melody is really a doll.

Thanks to Angela for the "clicks" on the Google Ads. Hey, all you guys: click on the Google ads you see on the right of the page here. I get paid like .02 for each click. Gotta save up for more schooling some way.

Guess who/what I saw today? "Krunch!" Yeah, for those of you who are regular readers you know who/what "Krunch" is. Krunch was parked in front of the place I get my oil changed. He/it was parked next to another one just like him that said "Danger." My heart absolutely pounded so hard I couldn't hear the radio for a full two minutes. "You mean, there are two of them?" I thought. I wonder if they are dating.

Got a nice little e-mail from Candee today:
"I just love reading your 'blog' it really puts a smile on my face. Your sense of humor is so totally in tune with mine that I get almost everything you crack at !!!"
Aw, thanks Candee. You may be my cousin-in-law, but you have a warped mind like the rest of us. Guess that's why Ryker married you, you were so familiar. Hmmm...not really a good reason now that I think about it. Oh, well, I love you and Linda loves you!! Kisses to Halen, Ryke, and Win from their aunt/cousin Vanessa.

Hey, Emily, how are the contacts? I know you don't miss your glasses. You can comment here without having to have your own blog now, I think, so comment and let me know how it's going.
Also, tell Reece hi and that I love him, okay?

Here's one from Blake. Blake, keep 'em coming:

An elderly man in North Carolina had owned a large farm for several years. He had a large pond in the back, fixed up nice; picnic tables, horseshoe courts, and some apple and peach trees. The pond was properly shaped and fixed up for swimming when it was built.

One evening the old farmer decided to go down to the pond, as he hadn't been there for a while, and look it over. He grabbed a five gallon bucket to bring back some fruit.

As he neared the pond, he heard voices shouting and laughing with glee. As he came closer he saw it was a bunch of young women skinny-dipping in his pond. He made the women aware of his presence and they all went to the deep end.

One of the women shouted to him, "We're not coming out until you leave!" The old man frowned, "I didn't come down here to watch you ladies swim naked or make you get out of the pond naked." Holding the bucket up he said, "I'm here to feed the alligator."

Moral: Old men can still think fast.

I'll post another "Blake joke" tomorrow. I'm going to go make a salad now and chill out. Take care everyone.

Love you all,
Vanessa

No comments: