Tuesday, April 12, 2005

What the Heck

Sometimes it's just easier to steal someone else's joke than it is to actually try to write something, clever or otherwise. This is one of those times. Thanks to cousin Candee for this one, I love it!

A city boy, Kenny, moved to the country and bought a donkey from an old farmer for $100.00.
The farmer agreed to deliver the donkey the next day.
The next day the farmer drove up and said, "Sorry son, but I have some bad news, the donkey died."
Kenny replied, "Well then, just give me my money back."
The farmer said, "Can't do that. I went and spent it already."
Kenny said, "OK then, just unload the donkey."
The farmer asked, "What ya gonna do with him?"
Kenny, "I'm going to raffle him off."
Farmer, " You can't raffle off a dead donkey!"
Kenny, "Sure I can. Watch me. I just won't tell anybody he is dead."
A month later the farmer met up with Kenny and asked, "What happened with that dead donkey?"
Kenny, "I raffled him off. I sold 500 tickets at two dollars a piece and made a profit of $898.00."
Farmer, "Didn't anyone complain?"
Kenny, " Just the guy who won. So I gave him his two dollars back."
Kenny grew up and eventually became the chairman of Enron.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

not feeling creative today either, huh?

Amanda said...

that is pretty funny! of course, as soon as i get up from the computer, i will forget it. i am no good with jokes, so i just wait till someone else tells a good one, then i say "oh yeah! i know that joke!"

Eddo said...

Brilliant!