Thursday, April 07, 2005

Delta Blues Symposium - our paper presentations

Well, that was fun! Our paper presentations went quite well and we had a full house to listen to them. I was very surprised at the attendance. Thanks to everyone who was there to lend their support. Even Auntie Linda and my brother, the professor, showed up. Before the readings some of us had lunch together and we had a really good time. I love my school buddies. I miss you guys since I've graduated. Congratulations, Jennifer, on your upcoming nuptuals. We decided that we need to have a "Bowling Night" very soon. We're just trying to figure out how we can sneak our booze into the bowling alley and not get caught. (We wouldn't want to get banned from Jonesboro's only bowling alley, you know!) Here are some of the photos from this afternoon. I'll take more later, so be sure and check back.

1 comment:

Groovy Nutter said...

Hey V... thought I would return the visit...teehee. Just a thought....re the smugglin booze into bowling thing... find small bottle of baby lotion empty and wash it thoroughly... then refill with a clear alchohol. Vodka works well...then just buy your mixes and add ur spirits. Oh dear...have I corrupted u alreddi?!?! And to think we have only just met!..lol