Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Here's A Lil' Happy For Ya

Blake stopped by the clinic today and told me a joke. Blake, you are so funny. You always are upbeat and I love it when you come by to see me. My insults and jibes are just how I show my love. And boy, do you provide me with a lot of material, or what? I’m gonna adopt you, okay?

Here’s the joke:

A couple, who were in their fifties, were having dinner one night, and the wife said, "Honey, if I died, I would want you to remarry."
The husband thought for a minute and said, "Okay, I will."
The wife is a little surprised, and she asks her husband, "If you did remarry, would you live in this house? Our house?"
Husband thinks for a minute and says, "Well, yes, unless she had a nicer one."
Wife is getting just a little perturbed, and asks, "What about my car? Would you let HER drive my car?"
Husband thinks a little longer on this one, and then finally replies, "Well, sure, I guess so, since you have a really nice car."
Okay, now she’s getting angry. "What about my golf clubs? Would you let her use my golf clubs??"
"No!" The husband replies immediately.
Wife asks, "Why wouldn’t you let her use my golf clubs?"
"Because she’s left-handed," the husband answers.

I’ll talk to you guys later.
Love ya,
Vanessa

3 comments:

Amanda said...

aw. that is kind of a sad joke. poor lady.

see, i am feeling sorry for her and she probably isn't real, is she?

Unknown said...

LOL, you are supposed to laugh.

Unknown said...

Blake's a funny guy. A funny guy, I tell ya!