Saturday, April 30, 2005

Welcome, Roxy!

Abby has a new little sister. Yes, Roxy came to live with us on Thursday night. She's a four-year-old angel who came from a very good home, but the owner is moving from Fort Worth to a city in the East and doesn't want to take Roxy with her, so she got passed on to me through various familial channels. She is the sweetest, calmest, most loving little animal I've ever seen. I've wanted Abby to have a companion who would stay with her while I'm gone during the day, but I've never been able to find one that was perfect for both of us until now. Of course, Abby will have to get used to sharing my attention with Roxy, but she will, in time. Right now, she's a little jealous. Last night when Emily came over, Abby actually gave Emily the cold shoulder! That was a first. We laughed, because Abby was really playing the injured party. Roxy came with a sack full of clothes and hairbows so look forward to some really ridiculous photos of both the dogs from me, now called,

Crazy Dog Lady

8 comments:

Unknown said...

You are sooo crazy, but she is the cutest. Bring on the pictures, crazy dog lady.

Anonymous said...

is Roxy a Maltese? she looks a lot like my dog Finn. she's really cute! it's funny how Abby got jealous.

Unknown said...

I was told she is a Maltese, so I guess she is. I looked on the American Kennel Club Association's website to read about their characteristics, and it said that the Maltese has straight hair, but Roxy's is curly. Do some Maltese dogs have curly hair?

Anonymous said...

yes, there are three kinds of Maltese and one of them do have curly hair. she's so cute!

Unknown said...

So is your little dog! Thanks for the info, Irene.

Anonymous said...

Who the hell is Irene?

Unknown said...

Alrighty...no more anonymous comments allowed.

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!