I've been home since Sunday night with an "L-shaped" body. Yes, I bent down to pick something up while vacuuming and could not get back up. The old back decided it was tired of housework and quit on me. I've been popping muscle relaxers and staying pretty spaced-out for the last two days. So, on with the fun:
Elaine, at http://www.onehappyfamily.com/ interviewed me, at my request. She asked me the following questions. My answers are in blue. If you want to be interviewed, let me know in the comments, and I'll give you some questions. Be sure to read the rules after my Q&A.
1. If you ever were to have children, what would you name them? Audrey and William
2. What noise or sound do you love? My niece's and nephew’s laughs
3. If God does exist and you get to meet her, what would you hope she’d say to you when you arrive? Oh, she exists! I hope she says, "I’ve been waiting for you."
4. If you could choose any profession in the world, what would you most like to do? Easy one: writer, especially a playwright.
5. What would you least like to do? Waitress. Second least like to do: work in retail. I hate being "pretend nice" just to get someone to buy something.
The Official Interview Game Rules
1. If you want to participate, leave a comment below saying "interview me."
2. I will respond by asking you five questions - each person's will be different.
3. You will update your journal/blog with the answers to the questions. For my nonblogging family and friends, just e-mail your answers to me and I’ll post them on my blog.
4. On your blog, if you have one, you will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
5. When others comment, asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.