1…. I added two more books to my reading list: The Emperor of Ocean Park by Stephen L. Carter, and In America by Susan Sontag.
2. My new job wasn't quite as bad the second day as it was the first. Still not thrilled with it, but I'll survive.
3. Emily won her volleyball game tonight. She made some awesome serves!
4. I lost SIX pounds the first week of my mega diet.
5. I got fired last week and went off my diet.
6. I gained seven pounds last week.
7. I am back on the diet this week.
8. I think I am an emotional eater. (duh)
9. A friend sent me a new Ryan Adams/Norah Jones song today that's really good.
10. It took me three attempts to pass College Algebra.
11. I am left-handed.
12. I have no interest in ever attending a high school reunion. I skipped the last two.
13. My only real fear is driving on an icy road.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!