My dear friend, Irene, tagged me to give her twenty. I know, I just gave thirteen yesterday, but hey, it's Friday and I have survived a hell of a week and I don't want to have to think again until tomorrow.
1. I, the one with the MA in English, am Comma Challenged when it comes to my own writing.
2. It’s F-O-R-T-Y, folks, not F-O-U-R-T-Y.
3. I remember visiting Santa when I was three and asking for a Baby First Step doll.
4. I really, really, really do not like pop-ins. Call me first. I mean it.
5. I would rather be home with my dog and a good book than almost anyplace in the world.
6. I drink soy milk.
7. I don’t do well with high-maintenance people.
8. I never learned to roller skate.
9. I have been on a diet for twenty-five years.
10. I am most miserable when I have to be around someone I don’t like.
11. I regret that I quit playing the piano.
12. The first thing I’d do if I won the lottery would be to hire a full-time housekeeper/cook.
13. I feel powerful when I’m able to repair something myself.
14. I never liked sports until my niece started playing softball.
15. I like to boss people around.
16. I don’t like to be bossed around.
17. Realistic art does not impress me. Picasso’s does.
18. I recognize passive-aggressive behavior when I see it.
19. I look sick in lavender.
20. My second toes are a lot longer than my first ones.
To my Blogging Buddies: play along, please! I love reading these types of lists and I think a lot of people do, too.