1. I talk to myself in a British accent.
2. I’m good at mimicking voices.
3. I can tell you anything about an “I Love Lucy” episode before I’ve watched the first one minute.
4. I was in a sorority for one year in college. I thought it was stupid.
5. I have never felt that I fit in completely in any environment.
6. I am ready to move away from the South.
7. If I could time travel, my first stop would be sixteenth-century England.
8. I’ve had four surgeries in my life.
9. When I was ten years old, our house was destroyed by a tornado. We were huddled in the bathroom, which was the only room that was intact after the storm.
10. I believe in God. (See #9)
11. The worst spanking I ever received was right after I decided to be Tarzan and swing from my mom’s bedroom curtains. I broke the curtains and my mom broke my hind end.
12. My grandmother Bera used to bake me a pumpkin pie every time I spent the night with her.
13. I’m writing a play based on my mom’s family.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well. I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted.