Sunday, August 14, 2005

Organization

I am a somewhat organized person. I'm rarely late, I keep track of my appointments on Yahoo calendar, and I have a desk calendar on which I write them, too. In my home I can usually find whatever it is I need without having to tear up an entire room. At work, it is a necessity to stay organized. However, sometimes paperwork, at home and work, gets the better of me. I've found a website that is wonderful help for organizing. It is: http://www.getorganizednow.com/ - These folks are great. I receive an e-mail every Sunday from them with tips on organization. It only takes a few minutes to read the sections I want and I've put some of the ideas into practice. They even provide a recipe every week. No, I don't work for this company, but I really like it and its newsletter. So, go look at the website. You can thank me later.

No comments: