Friday, August 19, 2005

Merci Beaucoup

I only had time to post the photo of the candy bucket from Emily and Reece, and not to thank everyone else. So, here goes. Thanks, Angela, for bringing me ICE CREAM - "Death By Chocolate" ice cream no less - last night. And watermelon. It was all very tasty. Thanks to Mom for coming over and taking my dogs out for me. And, thanks to Auntie Linda for offering, TWICE, to bring me dinner. Auntie, we will have to go for a frozen cappucino Sunday afternoon. I know you are missing me.

It really was like Christmas yesterday. I received a hand-knitted scarf from Ms. Cupcake in NY and all this great stuff from my Momster pal in Paris, too. All this on a day that I really, really needed it. It has been a terrible week, with the damned toe and my boss leaving and stuff at work being more stressful than it's ever been. Thanks to all my wonderful friends and family who are really there when I need them, even if I have to sometimes whine to get any attention. Tough girls like me have an underbelly, too, and I'm glad you took notice and pampered me a little bit!

3 comments:

Eddo said...

Man, I am sooo out of the loop, but I am caught up now and I hope your toe gets better!

Anonymous said...

this is what happens when good people break their toes. lots of LOVE. because you deserve it. thank YOU for being there everytime we need you.

Anonymous said...

you hurt your toe?/cr