Saturday, December 15, 2007

Good Morning



I got up early to do my laundry this morning and more of this white powdery stuff greeted me on my nose when I walked outside with Abby. I'm starting to like it. I'd planned to meet my friend, Dawn, at our favorite tea house this afternoon, and Sandy invited me over for dinner, but she lives out in the country and I'm not going to try to drive out there today, so I'm snowed in with all my books and movies and Abby. Not a bad way to spend a Saturday.


2 comments:

Miz S said...

You all got way more of the white stuff than we did. Our forecasters talked up this nasty storm but so far all we've seen is some rain and a smattering of sleet. Stupid Maryland.

I bet Abby loves her walks in the snow.

The Library Lady said...

It looks beautiful!

All we got here in Virginia from that storm was nasty rain. I miss the days when I lived in upstate New York and got REAL winter!