1. Even my warmup pants are tight today.
2. Figure skating is a sport. I’ve been addicted to it, much like my brothers are to football, for several years and I’m having trouble with the new rules and judging system. They’re supposed to be more fair, and some of the new rules do make sense, but I’m not fond of change.
3. I also don’t like surprises. I’d rather know in advance so that I can start my worrying as soon as possible.
4. I fell asleep this afternoon while at the movies watching “Syriana.” I heard someone snoring and woke up and realized the noise was coming from me.
5. Christmas was really fun this year. Last night my family came to my house and we had a great time, especially watching Emily and Reece open their gifts. I never actually saw him do it, but Reece apparently counted the number of gifts he and his sister received. After they’d opened all their gifts, Reece said that Emily received more gifts than he did. He wasn’t being a bratty kid, just a competitive one. Of course, we adults denied it, but after we’d all finished opening gifts, we realized that there was one unopened gift buried under the pile of gift bags and wrapping paper. It was for Reece.
6. Tomorrow it’s back to work, but for the next two weeks I have four-day work weeks, so it won’t be so bad.
7. I hear a cupcake in the kitchen calling my name.
8. My family gave me an iPod Nano for Christmas. I tried to program it today but kept getting an error. Something about my computer not recognizing something, UB port something, blah blah blah. I know if I ever figure out how to program it, I’m going to love it. It’s quite cute. So is my family.