Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Queen Elizabeth will not attend Charles and Camilla's wedding!!!!!

Hi, Everyone!

Not much going on today in my world. I talked to my Aunt, Linda, and she's a bit sad because her baby, Will, and his wife Jamie are moving to Savannah, GA today. Will's still umpiring baseball, and gets to go to Cardinal's Spring Training, and Jamie got a new job with Kellogg, which is why they are moving. So, Auntie L, here's to you and your empty-nest feeling...for Christ's sake snap out of it!! You've got THREE grandchildren here in Jonesboro. Go play with them and get over it. Much love and luck and Will and Jamie. I'll be thinking about you, cousin nephew!!

A big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my good friend, Angela! It's been fun getting to know you and becoming your friend. You are certainly one of a kind, Ange! If you decide to move to France I'll miss you terribly. And you are beautiful with or without makeup!

This is also Monica and Mike Simmons' birthdays. They are twins I used to play with as a child and I think they were actually my very first friends. We played together every single day when we were kids and had to best times! If anyone knows where they are now, tell them happy birthday for me.

I haven't talked to Emily or Reece today, but I'm going to see quite a bit of them over the coming weekend, so I'm sure I'll have some good stories. Emily's eleventh birthday is Saturday. I'll try to post a picture of her after this posting, if I can remember how I did it last night.

To my friend, Heather, the one who loves correct verb tenses, HI HEATHER!

Friends and family: e-mail me at veadams62@yahoo.com and tell me what's going on so I can post it and then we will all know. As my brother, Don, said today, this is like a web family/friend reunion.

Talk to you guys tomorrow.
Love,
Vanessa

No comments: