Wednesday, February 23, 2005

First Comment From Someone, and It's My Goofy Uncle Who Obviously Has Too Much Time On His Hands!!

Hi to all! It's been raining all day in Jonesboro and it's cold. I'm getting ready for some warmer weather.

Wow, Nuckle Geno, you are the first commenter! Thanks! I'm glad you like my site and I hope you'll continue to read it. This is my goal, to keep everyone connected.

Got this from Cousin Lisa:
Do I have to call you Dr. Cousin after you get your PHD?Luann will be home the first week of may 4 Memphis in May Elvis Costello is performing and she as is a EC fanatic. I have to find some vinyl for autographs.....
You bet your sweet arse you will have to call me Dr. Cousin. I'm even going to make Emily and Reece call me Dr. Aunt Vanessa. Uh, huh! I'm so glad to hear about Elvis Costello! I love him, too, and will definitely not miss him at Memphis in May. Their website is: www.memphisinmay.org so everyone check it out if you're interested. Lisa, we'll have to meet there while it's going on, and Luann, too. Thanks for writing! Love to you and yours.

David tells me he and Emily have checked out my site. Hey,Emmie, hope you like it! See you tomorrow night!

I'm posting a pic of Blake, who is an ASU student. He did an internship with us at work (ASU Student Health Center) and now he just hangs out at the clinic. Yup, he has no life, obviously. That's the last place I would want to hang out! Anyway, he poses this question today:
Why are women's feet smaller than men's?
So they can get closer to the stove.
How's that for progress in the 21st Century?!

I'm also posting a photo of Terrica. She is a student who works with me as well, and I've sort of adopted her. She's a doll and I want everyone to see how cute she is.

I heating a spinach/mushroom Weight Watchers pizza in the microwave, and when it "Dings" I'm outta here. That's the best WW pizza they make, so I urge you to try it. You'll never know it's WW.

"Ding" gotta go. Love to all and hope to hear from more of you very soon!
Vanessa

No comments: