Saturday, June 07, 2008

Happy Birthday, Dave


I had an even MORE embarrasing pic ready to post, but then you had to go and be all sweet and call me last night and put me on speaker while you opened gifts and the whole family was there and my heart completely melted. It did, however, freeze up enough by this morning to find and post this pic. What's a birthday without a little humiliation, right? Brother, you should have learned by now not to compromise your masculinity when I'm around to record it and use it against you.

Dave, you are such a great brother. Oh, hell, you are a great person, the best person I know. I could go on and on about you at length, but then you'd be too difficult to deal with, so I'm just going to tell you that I love you and wish you many, many happy years, and that I'd do anything for you, my dear brother.

Hope you and Reece are having a great time fishing today.

xoxo,
Your Big Sister

No comments: