Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Internet Woes


Still having internet trouble, I know it's my modem box, but I haven't had a chance to take it to the cable place. The only time I can go is Saturday morning, and I wasn't here this last Sat. to take it. My buddy, Sandy, and I went to St. Louis on Saturday and had the best time. I love the St. Louis Art Museum! We spent a few hours there, and then explored some areas and ate at an Irish Pub and it was great. I'm looking for a place to live after I graduate and St. Louis is definitely on the list. More later, after I get my modem replaced.

1 comment:

The Library Lady said...

All 3 of our laptops are down with various ailments. If my brother-in-law hadn't come through with a fourth, I'd be Internet deprived right now. :(
Hope your modem gets fixed pronto!