Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Happy Birthday, Awesome Emily!


I know I say this all the time, but, I can't believe you're fourteen, Emily! How did that happen? You're the sweetest girl and I'm so very lucky to be your aunt. You bring joy to everyone with your hilarious sense of humor and that gorgeous smile. I know your dad would love it if you were ugly and wanted to stay home and watch CNN on Friday night, but clearly that's never going to happen. You've got the most active social life I've ever imagined. And talk about smart! You succeed at everything you do academically. Hello, Ivy League. You're not so bad at the sports thing, either, you all-star softball/basketball player! You, my dear, are the total package and amaze me every time I talk to you with your intelligence. And, you love to read on top of all that! Stop all this growing up, already.

xoxo,
Aunt Vanessa

No comments: