Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Whew

Three days at the new job and I've not been fired! The clinic where I'm now employed is going to be closed for the remainder of the week, so I have four days off. That's a good way to start a new job, just get my feet wet a little, then get a four-day weekend. I have a ton of paperwork to do in the next few days, so I'm happy to have the time off.

Mary and Stephanie are having a rough time right now, so if you pray, please do so for them. Otherwise, send them some loving thoughts. They are two amazing, articulate, sensitive women who don't deserve all the worries they're experiencing right now, so send 'em some love, okay?

2 comments:

Crazy MomCat said...

Thank you so much for your prayers and kind thoughts. I can't tell you how much I appreciate it.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Nessa. You're such a sweetie. And YAY for not getting fired yet :) Keep us posted on how things go.