Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Why Now?

Sunday afternoon, all aimed at getting my huge paper, due the 15th, started, I began feeling sick. And I mean SICK. Some stomach virus or food poisoning took over and I was violently ill from Sunday afternoon until yesterday around 5 p.m. For two days I've been trying to drink one bottle of soda and hoping to keep it down. Bleh. Now, I'm feeling like I've been run over by a truck. All I can do it lie here and I can't do a bit of work. I missed two shifts at work and canceled Monday's class and am only hoping that I feel like going to teach tomorrow since it's the last class for the semester. It figures that when I've got all this work to do, I'd get sick as a mutt. And, after I turn in my paper and my grades early next week, I'll have five weeks off, of which I will not be sick and will probably get bored! The timing is always wrong.

Just had to vent. Now, watch this and laugh and I'll be back in a few days, all chipper and ready to post some sarcasm:

No comments: