Saturday, December 13, 2008

Into the Mystic

Although I don't remember when I've ever been as ill as I have been this week, I'm feeling much better, thank you. Not that anyone, besides my mother, has bothered to call or e-mail to see how I was doing. That's okay. Santa will remember.

I'm now faced with this awful paper that I have to finish by Monday night and I'm nowhere near completion of the thing. So, so, SO sick of writing papers on topics that are of no interest to me whatsoever. I want to write fiction!

One of my favorite movies is "Once" and I took the DVD home over Thanksgiving so Emily could watch it and I think she liked it. My brother, Don, liked it, too, and I left it with him so his girlfriend could watch it. If you haven't seen it, well, DO! It's a wonderful movie that's full of beautiful music and such remarkable chemistry between the two lead actors. Anyway, here's something Don sent me this morning:

No comments: