Saturday, March 22, 2008

Happy Easter



Can't believe it's already Easter. Didn't we just have Christmas? It's cold here, and won't be good for hunting eggs in the yard this year. I remember looking for eggs all over the house, then going outside after church on Easter Sunday and finding the beautiful eggs we'd dyed all over the place and it was a blast.

I bought a few new items last night to hang on my walls, thanks to my friend Dawn's help, she's got the artist's eye and she helped me find the perfect painting for the wall above my hot red sofa. I am the worst picture hanger there is. Everything's always off balance and I even use a leveler, but I just don't have the knack, but I'm going to try anyway. I'll post pics so you can all have a good laugh.

I've had three weeks of weekly drawing class and I love it. I've been doing a little sketching on my own, too, and it's a great way to relax and let the mind rest a little. Our instructor is great and the class is small and I'm so glad I decided to spend Thursday nights learning something completely different from anything I've ever done.

I have made a pact with myself NOT to leave the house today, however, until I've finished with a paper that's due tomorrow night. I'm about one-fourth-finished with it, so it's going to take the rest of this morning and probably most of the afternoon to complete, but then I can go shopping and decorating! Tomorrow is laundry, cleaning house, working on another paper, and watching this movie.

If you want to read a novel that will make you want to stay up all night and forget everything else you have to do until you finish it, try this one! You will lose some sleep, but it'll be worth it. Let me know if you read it, too.

Just finished the last season of "Curb Your Enthusiasm" and I think it's the best season of all six, and I'm going to have to start collecting all seasons of it now. Funniest thing I've ever watched.

Can't procrastinate any longer. Must get on with the paper. Happy Easter.

xoxo
Ness

No comments: