Saturday, March 08, 2008

Birthday Times Two

Today is sis-in-law's birthday. Happy Birthday, Dawn! Sorry I wasn't there for the party. Would have loved to have some of that cake! Thanks for sending me the pics, though. You are so good to send photos of everything that's going on. Hope the snow's melted off the roads and Dave takes you out tonight to celebrate. XOXO






Tomorrow is my baby brother's birthday, so Happy Birthday to Don! I don't think he ever reads this blog, so really I should be posting a picture of him with a bow on his head, but this is such a good one that Dawn sent me from their party, I'm going to be nice.




Look at this next one. This is Arkansas! In March! Reece looks like he's frozen, and Emily just looks beautiful, as usual. So glad we missed that snow in Missouri. I've had enough to last until next winter.

No comments: