Thursday, February 26, 2009

Where does the time go?


You just had to grow up, didn't you? You're fifteen today and I can't believe it. I won't go on and on about how precious you were when you were a little squirt, learning to read and how you read every street sign when we were in the car, nor will I go on and on about how much I enjoyed all the Valentine's Day bears that my "Secret Valentine" used to place in my mailbox every year. (I still have them all.) Or how you used to spend every Friday night with me and you jumped on my bed those nights until you were worn out and then jumped some more!

Okay, enough already, I know. I won't embarrass your teenage soul anymore.

I love you and hope you are having a wonderful day. Can't wait to see you Saturday, Sweetie! (And you're still the most precious girl in the world.)

xoxo
Aunt Ness

No comments: