Friday, April 20, 2007

What A Relief

I just finished an assignment that is due next week, one I've been working on for the past several weeks. It is 75 pages long. Did you get that? I'll repeat: it is 75 pages long. No, I didn't have to write that many pages, it's mostly book reviews, but I had to find the suckers in the first place, then contruct a legible paper, write an introduction, and a spreadsheet, and make sure the fonts were consistent, blah, blah, blah. So now I'm finished and feel like dancing a little jig, but I'm still at work. Maybe when I get home. Oh! and this weekend I get to start on another paper for my other class. (I am taking a break Sat. night and going to see "Die Fledermaus" - a girl's gotta have a little fun. And I think I'll buy myself an ice cream tonight. So much fun I can't stand it.)

I loved the David Sedaris book, Mary! I'm writing this on a MAC and can't figure out how to post links, but the book I'm talking about is "Dress Your Family in Corduroy and Denim." Sedaris is Southern, and knows how to tell stories and he's funny and charming and I love him. I also listened to his "Live at Carnegie Hall" CD and it's a good one, too, if you're interested. I'll write more on this subject when I'm on my laptop. Hate the MAC.

Steph, I hate to admit it, but I laughed out loud during "Borat!" Several times. It's just awful. Disgusting. Completely goes too far. Way beyond anything that resembles any taste whatsoever. GO RENT IT NOW.

There. I posted. Doubtful that I'll be back until sometime next week. I know I'm losing my readers, all three or four of you, but I still don't want to give up the blog! So, please come back and read me sometime next week.

Mwah!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you should start a new, secret blog where you can write all the stuff you can't write in this one because your family reads it.