Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Okay, NOW I've Heard Everything


Reece 3rd grade awards
Originally uploaded by Aunt Vanessa
I spent my Memorial Day weekend entertaining Reece and my mom. It was such fun being with the boy. We saw “Shrek the Third,” drank Yoo Hoos and ate Krispy Kream donuts. How much more fun could you possibly have, I ask you?

We were eating lunch on Saturday, and I began asking Reece about his girlfriend. (Yes, he’s only nine, but he’s had a girlfriend his entire life. He loves the ladies.) He told me that he broke up with his girlfriend because he liked someone else, but then he wouldn’t tell me anything more about it. He said he didn’t want to talk about it. I asked him why, and he said, “Well, I don’t really like to talk about my social life.” When you’re as cute as he is, it’s pretty much a given that you’ll be famous one of these days and you’ll need to be discreet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha, that's too cute.

wait.

is this what Sean and Will are going to come up with in 4 years???