Saturday, September 23, 2006

What Else Would I Be Doing On A Saturday Night?

Hi. How are you? I was sitting here doing my school work and I got an e-mail from Luann, my adorable cousin who lives in Austin and I only see about once a year, but we keep in touch via e-mail, and I'm digressing, too much studying, oh lordy I wish she would get to the point , you are thinking, right? Oh Kay Then. Click on this: I Love Emily and Reece - and just see what all the fuss is about and then let me know which commands you typed in (you'll only understand that if you click!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG that is sooooo cute!!!! okay, I typed jump, roll, paw and my favorite, kiss!

Anonymous said...

Since I am 12 years old I typed "poop" and the dog barked at me and I got a message on the screen that my command was not understood. And then I felt ashamed of myself.

Anonymous said...

I told the dog to come and I got the message that the command was not understood. Much like when I call my own dogs to come.

And for Miz S and any other 12 year olds out there, just stop, don't go there. That's coming when called. OK?