Thursday, June 09, 2005

Small Tribute To "The Other Brother"

Tuesday was my brother David's birthday. He's five years younger than I am and I simply cannot express what a good person this guy is. There is no more devoted father or husband anywhere. There really should be a contest for such men, complete with some really awesome gifts, because Dave would win! Our brother, Don, is great, too, but this post is about Dave. (Don never reads my blog anyway.)

We had a good time getting together for David's birthday Tuesday night. Reece was in rare form, and Emily was as sweet as ever. We enjoyed a relaxing dinner, then went back to David and Dawn's for cake, ice cream, and gifts. Nothing out of the ordinary happened that night; it was just a great evening with my brothers, sister-in-law, niece, nephew, Dooley the Dachshund, and Cutie the Cat.

No comments: