Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Launching "Aunt Vanessa"

I seem to have a lot of time on my hands now that I've finished my MA in English and can't start the PhD until next year. So. Here I am. Now what? I'm going to use this site as my creative outlet and my sounding board for what gripes me. I'm also going to tell you stories about my hilarious family and my whacko friends. Oh, and lists!! I'm a diehard listmaker, so I think at least once a week I'll post a list of something, such as: annoying ways people begin sentences; favorite movies; things you can do when you are supposed to be studying. I'll also post any and everything about losing weight. Since I'm on the Weight Watchers diet, I tend to obssess about food sometimes. (Hence the reason I'm on WW.) When I figure out how to do it, I'll post some pics. I'll try to do that every other day at least. You'll get to see my dog, Abby, and also hear stories about her and her cousin Dooley, the Dachsund, whom she hates with a canine passion.

Write me, folks, and let me know how you are and what you have been doing. Hopefully I'll manage to entertain you somewhat and keep you coming back.

Later,
Vanessa

No comments: